Microsoft published a new insider build 14379 of Windows 10 called "Anniversary Update" for PC and Microsoft phones with some new features and awesome fixes.
According to Microsoft blog Here’s what’s new in Build :
Improvements and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue where the size of the Credential UI might not be big enough to display the contents on a PC with High DPI.
- We fixed an issue where Action Center might crash after dismissing a large number of notifications.
- We fixed an issue where Centennial app launches from Start or Cortana wouldn’t count towards those apps bubbling up in Start’s “Most used” list.
- We fixed an issue where no note would have keyboard focus after minimizing then reopening the Sticky Notes app.
Improvements and fixes for Mobile
- We fixed an issue that could result in a stray focus rectangle becoming visible in certain apps, such as Groove or Cortana, after bringing up the keyboard.
- We fixed an issue where the aspect ratio of images on live tile wasn’t preserved if they need to be shrunk, leading to them appearing stretched.
Known issues for PC
- Using Continuum from your phone on your PC via the Connect app will not work. This should be fixed in the next build.
- Known issues for Mobile
- You can open PDFs in Microsoft Edge but won’t be able to use touch to interact with the PDF (such as scrolling, pan or zoom). When you try to use touch to interact with a PDF, it will constantly reload the PDF.
Download Windows 10 Build 14379 :